Tiger-Vac’s CD-7 EX Extended series is a state of the art industrial vacuum cleaner, NRTL certified for Division 1, Class I, Group D T3C and Division 1, Class II, Groups F & G, dust ignition protected by CSA®/UL® for Canada and the USA. A Class II, Division 1, Group E (metal dust) motor is also available.
Available with 7.5HP motors, the front of the unit, including its filter chamber, is detachable for easy decontamination. The CD-7 EX Extended series also features:
- A detachable recovery tank that can be detached from the filter chamber, with a capacity of 63 liters.
- Manual or automatic (pneumatically operated) reverse purge that reduce downtime by allowing for the cleaning of the unit’s internal filters/cartridge without having to open the vacuum cleaner.
- Conductive spun-bond filter cartridge.
- HEPA or ULPA filtration available downstream.
- Muffler to reduce noise level.
- All Stainless Steel SAE 304 construction (except cart).
The CD-7 EX Extended series is also 3rd party certified Ex d IIB T4 Gb Ex t IIIC T135oC Db IP65, certified for providing an Equipment Protection Level of EPL Db and EPL Gb.
At Tiger-Vac, safety has no compromise. Visit our website to find out more : http://www.tiger-vac.com