|CD-4/5 EX Series with Manual Reverse Purge (MRP)||The tank and filter chamber are detachable||Automatic Reverse Purge (ARP) system available|
The CD-4/5 EX series is Tiger-Vac's most popular model and is in very high demand. This state-of-the-art industrial vacuum cleaner is NRTL certified for Division 1, Class I, Group D T3C and Division 1, Class II, Groups F & G, dust ignition proof by CSA®/UL® for Canada and the USA. A Class II, Division 1, Group E (metal dust) motor is also available.
- Equipped with a 5HP motor, the front of the unit, including its filter chamber, is detachable for easy decontamination. The CD-4/5 EX series also features:
- A recovery tank that can be detached from the filter chamber, with a capacity of 57 liters (15 gallons).
- Manual or automatic (pneumatically operated) reverse purge (see photo) that reduce downtime by allowing for the cleaning of the unit's internal filters/cartridge without having to open the vacuum cleaner.
- Conductive spun-bond filter cartridge or bell shaped, conductive main cloth filter..
- HEPA or ULPA filtration available downstream.
- Muffler to reduce noise level.
- All Stainless Steel SAE 304 construction (except cart).
At Tiger-Vac, safety has no compromise. Visit our website to find out more : http://www.tiger-vac.com/index.php/product-line/explosion-proof/explosion-proof-three-phase.html